Boys and Girls Swimming - Winter 2016-2017
|O'Bryant Boys and Girls Swimming Coaching Staff
Juan Tapia, Head Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquiles Gomes, Vol Coach (Teacher Madison Park)
* All Swim team members MUST COMPLETE THIS INFORMATIONAL SURVEY before starting practice.
* Winter Vacation Practices
- Friday, December 30st, 10:00am to 11:30am
- *** Saturday, December 31st, CANCELLED!!*** No practice!
- Tuesday, January 3rd, 10:00am to 11:30am
* Swim Meet Schedule
* December Practice and Meet Calendar
* January Practice and Meet Calendar
* Any swimmer who will miss practice or a meet MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM before the hand.
Winter 2015-2016 Season Highlights
With our biggest and deepest team in a few years we finished the season with a winning record and placed 2nd at City Championships. This included 1st-place finishes in the 200 Medley Relay (a team record) and 400 Free relay. We also placed first in 3 individual races Justin Chung in the 200 IM and 100 Breaststroke and Tomas Galeano 100 Backstroke. Graduating Seniors Carly Cahill and Justin Chung combined own team records in a 13 out of 16 individual events.
Post-Season: Boston City League Championship Meet: 2nd Place
Boston City League All-Stars: Carly Cahill, Justin Chung, Maeve Fittz, and Tomas Galeano
City Championship Swimmers of the Meet: Carly Cahill and Justin Chung
BPS Swimmers of the Year: Carly Cahill and Justin Chung
BSA Most Valuable Scholar-Athletes: Carly Cahill, Vangjel Dragoti